ROCW3LL


Today I have the honour to present DJ and producer Rocw3ll from the U.S. with two remixes.

Here is a personal message from Rocw3ll:

HELLO I AM ROCW3LL
I AM A 24 YEAR OLD INSPIRING DJ/PRODUCER FROM LOS ANGELES , CA
I BEEN DJn FOR ABOUT 3 YEAR WHEN A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE THAT GOES BY THE NAME OF DJ SOUNDPROOF LET ME TRY OUT HIS TECHNICS MK5 AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THE ART OF THE DJ SOON AFTER I MOVE TO MINI CONTROLLERS THEN TO CDJ 350W.
I BEEN MAKING AND REMIXING MUSIC FOR ABOUT A YEAR. THAT ALL STARTED WHEN I MET THE MOST TALENTED PERSON I'VE EVER CAME ACROSS AND HE GOES BY THE NAME GRIMBLEE A DJ/PRODUCER FROM UTAH HE SHOWED ME HOW TO USE FL9 TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THAT.
KEEP POSTED FOR NEW MUSIC EVEN REMIXES AND MASH-UPS
YOURS TRULY
ROCW3LL

Indeed, Rocw3ll is extremely skilled and I am sure we will hear a lot from him in the furture!

Listen to his two great remixes and make sure to download them:

Afrojack - Lionheart (vocal remix)



Earthquake remix



For more info and music (check out his track "Otis") from Rocw3ll head over to his Soundcloud profile
ROCW3LL ON SOUNDCLOUD

Comments

Popular Posts