Premiere: kid joki x CLMD - Wait For Love


For this premiere I want to take take you on a journey to Norway where producer Joakim Haukaas, also known as kid joki, has teamed up with his Norwegian producer colleague CLMD to create this sweet track called "Wait For Love". While the name kid joki might be new to you, the producer isn't new to the game, as he has worked together with well known artists such as Britney Spears, Astrid S. and T.I. to name a few. 

As you'll hear, "Wait For Love" is a fantastic piece of music, with strong influences from pop music, but also with a distinct indie electronica flavour. When I first got to listen to this track, the melody popped straight into my head. It's a really catchy track and an instant earworm. I see a lot of potential for this track and should it ever be made available to other producers, I can't wait to hear all the different remixes for this awesome track. You can listen to "Wait For Love" here, or via Spotify (see link below).



Stream "Wait For Love" on SPOTIFY
Follow kid joki on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER
Follow CLMD on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER

Comments

Popular Posts